Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play



One of the improvements that revolutionized from iPhone 3G to iPhone 4 was the display. It has the retina display of 960-by-640-pixel resolution at 326 ppi compared to 480-by-320-pixel resolution at 163 ppi, which means you can even look at the un-pop-ed pimples of others in the picture. Enough of that fact, one of the reason why I bought the iPhone 3G before was I was hooked up to TAP TAP REVENGE on my friend's iPhone. I was like leaving my human world to be on that very game, even though I was only on the first stage of the game. LoL. Seriously, it feels like you are living in the Tap Tap World and all you have to do is to tap, and tap, and tap, and shake! I know it's kinda silly but you never know a thing until you shake it to the beat. Aooo-ga!


So far, since I've been updated my phone several times, Tap Tap Revenge 3 (TTR3) have always been my favorite. Yes, it was easy for the first stage but if you got to the extreme stage, then I'm sure you wish to have another extra 2 hands. Instead of playing and sticking it to yourself, you can also join the community. There were jillions of users out there were crazy for this application. And another zillions of them whom are willing to dump their cash to purchase new tracks from the lastest artist updated. You can have your personal profile with your cool TTR3 avatar, earn some gold coins after you have beaten the system, and even rewarded with free tracks to download. So, don't think that it is stupid because once I get myself on it, I was hooked to it like there were no tomorrow. I was actually attracted to the tapping system which you have to be alert. Sometimes it follows the beat, then the lyrics, then the background sound and so on. And some more, you're not just tapping it but there were some parts that you have to shake it to the beat. Well, most of the time you will shake to the beat to get the moods on. HA-HA. So, if you're playing it in the middle of the road, or when you're on the bus, or train or any public places, I'm pretty sure you will look like a retard who was like obsessed to the thing he was holding in his hand. Yes, I've been through it that's why I have to admit it. :)

~ I STILL WANT THE iPhone4!!!!

No comments: