Monday, October 11, 2010

Another twilight spoof..haha~

I was on tweet actually when I saw a tweet posted by E!Online. It tweeting something about Twilight Simpsons Edition. I remember there was a spoof movie about twilight before this, it was Vampire Suck! I don't get the chance to watch it and actually I don't have any closest intention to watch it anyway. I do watch the trailer once and I must admit that it was hilarious. There were Lady Gaga, the werewolf somehow turns out to be were-chihuahua, a deliveryman which came at the wrong time and being the delivery meal itself, the bare-chested were-wolf packs dancing and shaking their booty, and many more. Well, it's a pretty fun movie I think for a spoof. I love to watch spoof. Scary Movie, Superhero Movie, Meet The Spartans, Disaster Movie, and many more. Not only the 20th century one, the old one do works on me too. I forgot the name of a movie about an air-force officer, Maverick or something but that movie do catch my mood somehow. Actually, I'm not a Twilight fan. I'm tired of watching stupid pale-faced vampire with too much of a Drama King looks who fall on love with a stubborn-weak girl who always creates trouble here and there. Oh, and not to forget a whole bunch of gay werewolf. Dude, you guys dressed like a pack of homo-wolf rather than werewolf. Shuts!

And then there comes The Simpsons Family of Springfield. I grew up watching this family and their neighbors. Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie, the Flanders, Itchy and Scratchy, Apu and his family, Abe Simpson, Skinner, Smithers, Krusty the Clown, the Mexican accent Bumblebee Man, and many more. I'm not just googled the names but I actually knew them from the show. How can you not attracted to a bunch of yellow people with 4 fingers and they sometimes features some popular artists to be in their show, Arnie was one of the favourite. Haha. And I'm really damn sure the spoof will be much more hilarious than the Vampire Suck. Just look at the poster I get from the internet:


HOMER!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH YOUR HAIR!!
Damn, you remind me of Mark Wahlberg as Vince Papale in the movie Invincible.





~Matt, you owe me a laughing tear. You owe me big time, man! hahahahahha~

No comments: