Sunday, October 10, 2010

MotoGP 2010 : Day 2 (Race Day)


It starts with a hot wet sunny sunday and we starts our journey from Rembau to Sepang..


.: the wet mobile - u'll get sweaty when u're inside :.



.: where the heat starts :.



.: and it seems like there's nothing in front :.



.: I illegally parked my car along the sideway :.



.: and they're heading to one place only :.



.: the welcome gate creates another traffic jam :.



.: walk on with hope in your heart :.



.: it's no kiddy's toy :.



.: the steel vuvuzela :.



.: this is where the noise came out noisier :.



.: and we stumble upon a schoolmate :.



.: hell lots of people :.



.: they're dying to see the legend..and some for the girls :.



.: conveniently placed the direction :.



.: those girls promotes spark plugs..which some of the guys don't even know what is it :.



.: 1, 2, 3, *snap *snap..now go! :.



.: petronas..and they sell Lorenzo's and Rossi's stuffs :.



.: KTM's heroes :.


.: both of them won, but against who? :.



.: Malaysian Super Series bla bla bla..I don't remember.. :.



.: KTMs..this isn't a commuter station.. :.



.: BB 66 - Nice number, nice bike :.



.: I can see clearly now why I can't buy those bikes :.



.: for my kids? I don't think so.. :.



.: Ducati Monster :.



.: AGV ROSSI :.



.: it's road legal..and they paid the roadtax :.



.: dear fairy, place send those to my home..or at least one of it.. :.



.: GP Merchandise :.



.: those girls aren't selling their boobs :.



.: this was interesting :.



.: balance is the most important thing when elephant ride a mice :.



.: take a look :.



.: I wish! :.



.: HAYABUSA :.



.: this is a pocket bike..trust me.. :.



.: TISSOT spin DJ :.



.: and they need beers :.



.: and more beers :.



.: thirst :.



.: the coolest place - surau :.



.: VIPs - Paddocks :.




.: the end of the Moto2 :.






.: YAMAHA FIAT :.



.: Moto2 podium session :.


-:----:-
The following pictures were taken from Ikhwan's facebook album. My Nikon L3 was sadly out of batteries. I really wish that I'd charged those last night instead of sleep. Enjoy the picture.


.: Ducati :.


.: Valentino Rossi :.



.: 1st- Lorenzo, 2nd- Davioso, 3rd- Rossi :.
(it only last a few laps before the Doctor take the lead till the end)




.: YEAHHH!!!!!! :.



.: Results :.

this was awesome!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ko kat surau tu amik gambar je ke? hehe

eito said...

wehh...aku semayang laa..tu dah nk keluar baru aku snap satu...heheh~

p/s: 1st time aku smayang pkai seluar ngam2 bawah lutut je..